#thegreatyarndestash

Thursday 24 July 2014

Here we are... My first ever sale on the blog. I really hope you will be inspired by it and knit this yarn - the skeins are really beautiful but not really my colours. And although I could probably make presents out of them, if I am not excited about a colour I usually procrastinate about the projects. 

The prices exclude postage, but I am happy to ship internationally. I will let you know how much it will be beforehand and make sure you are ok with it. Of course it is a better deal if you are based in the UK. 

Let me know in your comment box which skein you want and your PayPal address. 

First to comment on a skein, first to get it!  I will try to ship as quickly as possible. 




Don't hesitate to contact me for further details. For the TFA skeins there are patterns published for just that one skein on Ravelry. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Can I have the red label tfa please! Paypal is emilylevey @ yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete