#thegreatdestash

Thursday 21 August 2014


And it is time for a second sale on the blog. I really hope you will be inspired by it. I have tried to have something for everyone - crochet, knitting and quilting. So I am hoping this is going to appeal to a few people. I did mention it last time, but we are a smoke free, pet free home. Also everything that I sell is barely used (the balls of yarn are still in their original packaging, and the books have only been opened a few times). 

The prices exclude postage, but I am happy to ship internationally. I will let you know how much it will be beforehand and make sure you are ok with it. Of course it is a better deal if you are based in the UK. 

Let me know in your comment box which item you want and your PayPal address. 

First to comment on an item, first to get it!  I will try to ship as quickly as possible. 


Just a note that the yarn is actually discontinued now, although you can still find it online. 

There are still a couple of skeins left from the first sale as well.  


Happy shopping everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That Rowan cotton would be wonderful!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice stuff you've got there Nat - hope it sells for you.

    ReplyDelete