One little word for 2015

Monday 19 January 2015


Happy New Year everyone! 

How are you all? It has taken me a bit of time to come back to blogging. I wanted to finish all the projects I started (should have started and finished) in 2014. And it gave me time to think about my word for this year - a word to focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon this year. It took me a while to get the right word - that would impact all aspects of my life. 

My word is DETOX - I am thinking organisation, simpler things, healthier life, better choices. I am really looking forward for this word to be the driving force behind my 2015. 

Have you chosen a word for this year? Or have you gone for resolutions? 

9 comments:

  1. Your word is definitely speaking to me - I like the idea of moving towards more simplicity. I always feel better with less - less stuff, less days filled up on the calendar - it feels like more room to breathe, slow down and enjoy xx. Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Nat! And happy 2015 :) This year I am trying to avoid making resolutions and rather simply living my life. But we'll see how this goes...!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word! I'll have to give some thought to what I would want my word to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great word! Hope your year is simple, healthy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! No resolutions here as such, but if I had to choose a word, it would be 'simplify'. Time to focus on what's important and declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great word! :) It especially captures the freshness of the early part of the year, that spring-cleaning kind of feeling.

    My word is Chance. This year will be full of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of a word to define a new year....I think I'll go with ..... " change" . I have a feeling this year will be a full of these for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great word, Nat, I especially appreciate how you've applied it to the broader spectrum of our days...definitely something to think about and perhaps join you in adopting it for the year - who says you can only chose one word (or two) :) Those biscuits in a more recent post look really yummy, too, if that's what detox looks like, I'm totally in! xo

    ReplyDelete